Do you Know Your Basic Nutrition
and the Importance of It?
Nutrition is key to many things - health, happiness, and ......, wealth, .... I guess you could say.
It is just a natural transition that if you are eating well, these other things will follow. You'll be happy and healthy, both of which go together to allow you to work and make a living!
Did you ever think about the importance of proper nutrition? For proper nutrition goes far beyond these three things ---
- Proper nutrition, first, is more than just good eating. Good nutrition encompasses all areas of your life. Eating properly is not enough. Proper nutrition is also determined by how much you exercise, smoke, drink and worry.
- Proper nutrition keeps you healthy and helps to avoid those chronic conditions, like heart attack, strokes and similar nightmares.
- Proper nutrition helps prevent debilitating diseases like hardening of the arteries, high blood pressure, obesity, and other things. More often than not, these diseases than lead to far worse problems.
- Proper nutrition is very important for good eyesight and healthy gums and teeth.
- Proper nutrition helps in speeding recovery from exercising or accidents
- Proper nutrition helps in muscle growth when exercising or bodybuilding
- Proper nutrition helps in child development. Proper eating habits and correct foods help grow happy healthy children. Remember, if your child starts his/her life off with a proper nutritional diet, a lifetime of health problems may be spared.
You may say, yeah, yeah!! I know all of that. But, how much do you really know about basic nutrition?
Can you answer these questions -
- What is malnutrition and how can we avoid it?
- What is metabolism? Why is it important? What effects your metabolism? And how can we improve it? Or, can we?
- What are the groups in the food pyramid? How many are there? Why are they important and what does that pyramid really mean?
- Are fats, oils and sugar all bad?
- What is the difference between vitamins and minerals? What happens if we are deficient in these?
- Which vitamins and minerals do we really need and how much of them should we have?
- Can you describe the different types of fats?
- What is a carbohydrate? Why is it important to know this and how does it effect your nutrition?
- Can you name 5 basic dietary guidelines that we all should follow?
- If you can answer all these questions, this e-book is not for you.
This e-book is intended to help those people who really want to learn how to live a healthier lifestyle.
It provides, in one simple e-book, clear and concise basic nutritional details that otherwise would need to be obtained from a variety of sources, such as the internet, reference books, qualified doctors, and so on.
You can have these basic nutritional needs for the low price of $5.95.
Order RIGHT NOW and get INSTANT ACCESS to
"Nutrition and Health"!
You will be hard-pressed to find this low of a price anywhere on the World Wide Web.
Your satisfaction is 100 %guaranteed.
If for any reason you are not pleased and would like a refund, just let me know.
P.S. This e-book has been 'proofed' by a registered nurse, so you can be assured that this information is true, to the furthest of her ability.